Deity Microphones HD-TX Plug-On Transmitter with Built-In Recorder (2.4 GHz)
AED 1,050.00 AED 1,000.00
- For Deity Connect Wireless Systems
- Records 24-Bit / 48 kHz WAV to MicroSD
- 3-Pin XLR and Locking 3.5mm Inputs
- Provides Phantom Power and Plug-In Power
- 3.5mm Headphone Output
- Transmits or... Read More
The Deity Microphones HD-TX is a plug-on transmitter with a built-in recorder that allows you to record a wired microphone or wirelessly transmit it while monitoring the signal in real-time. Featuring an XLR mic input with phantom power and a locking 3.5mm mic/line input with plug-in power, the HD-TX can accommodate a variety of sources.
As a transmitter, it provides secure 2.4 GHz encrypted signal compatible with Deity Connect wireless systems. With selectable RF output power and advanced frequency hopping, the HD-TX is capable of reliable transmission in indoor or outdoor environments.
Instead of transmitting to a receiver, the HD-TX can record 24-bit / 48 kHz WAV files to a separately available microSD card. The 3.5mm headphone port lets you listen to the playback of recorded files for easy quality checks.
As a transmitter or recorder, the HD-TX offers hours of operating time via its internal USB-rechargeable lithium battery. Plus, its analog limiter, selectable low-cut filter, and adjustable high-frequency boost ensure clear, intelligible audio quality.
- Transmits to a Deity Connect receiver or records to a microSD card (receiver and media card available separately)
- 2.4 GHz encrypted transmission with advanced frequency hopping and bidirectional linking
- Selectable RF output power of 10mW, 25mW, 50mW, 100mW, or automatic
- Guard rail analog limiter
- 75/150 Hz low-cut filters
- Adjustable high-frequency boost (7 to 20 kHz in +1 dB steps)
- Records 24-bit / 48 kHz WAV files
- Balanced 3-pin XLR input with 48V phantom power
- Locking 3.5mm TRS mic/line input with 3V plug-in power
- 1.3" OLED display
- Selectable screen and button lock (manual or automatic)
- Up to 10 hours of battery life at 100mW RF power
- Recharges via USB Type-C connection (charging cable included)
- 90-minute recharge time via USB QuickCharge 2.0 / 3.0
- Approximately eight hours of recording time via an 8GB microSD card (available separately)
- 3.5mm headphone jack for real-time monitoring or listening to playback
- Firmware updatable
- Includes holster with belt clip
- The HD-TX's built-in battery eliminates the fear of sudden power failure from a battery door being opened or the use of mislabeled batteries.
- The HD-TX can predict the internal lithium battery’s power depletion curve so it knows when the battery is about to die, automatically saving the current recording before powering down the unit.
- If the power button is pressed in the middle of a recording, the HD-TX will stop the recording, save the file to the microSD card, then power down. Use the HD-TX screen and button lock to prevent even that from happening.
Onboard File Management
- The HD-TX allows you to play files, rename them, and delete takes.
- File names are determined by the user ID assigned to the HD-TX. So, if multiple units are being used, file management in post production will be easier to keep organized.
- Card Type: microSD
- Maximum Card Size: 128GB
- Card Format: FAT32 or exFAT
- Maximum File Size: 2GB (automatically keeps recording and creates new file)
- File Type: 24-bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM WAV
It's always easy to shop for wireless microphones at Digi Tech Trading LLC because you can browse by best sellers, brand, price range, customer rating, or special offers. And you can take advantage of free shipping within UAE. Digi Tech Trading LLC Deity Microphones HD-TX Plug-On Transmitter with Built-In Recorder (2.4 GHz) - your trusted source of filmmaking equipments
Write Your Own Review
Deity Microphones HD-TX SpecsSystem
Wireless Transmission Digital 2.4 GHz Max Operating Range 328.1' / 100 m Sample Rate/Resolution 48 kHz / 24-Bit Latency 19 to 40 ms (Selectable) Encryption YesTransmitter Form Factor Plug-On RF Output Power 10 / 25 / 50 / 100 mW (Switchable) Audio I/O 1 x XLR 3-Pin Female Balanced Input (Lockable)
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Female Unbalanced Input (Lockable)
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Female Unbalanced Output
Phantom Power +48 V Plug-In Power 3 V Pad None Muting Mute Switch Gain Range -12 to +36 dB Signal Processing High-Pass Filter:
Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz Sync Method Manual Antenna 1 x 1/4 Wave Internal, Fixed Power Requirements Battery or Bus Power (USB) Battery Type 1 x Built-In Rechargeable (Included) Internal Battery Capacity 2600 mAh Battery Charging Time 90 Minutes Approx. Battery Life High:
USB/Lightning Connectivity 1 x USB Type-C (Bus Power, Charging) Display & Indicators 1 x LED (Mute, Power)
1 x OLED
Operating Temperature 14 to 113°F / -10 to 45°C Dimensions 1.7 x 4.4 x 1.7" / 42.5 x 112.3 x 42.5 mm Weight 7.8 oz / 220 gPackaging Info Package Weight 0.95 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 8 x 5.1 x 2"
- Deity Microphones HD-TX Plug-On Transmitter with Built-In Recorder (2.4 GHz)
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A Charging Cable
- Holster with Belt Clip
- Limited 2-Year Warranty