Featuring a 323 PPI (pixels-per-inch) IPS LCD panel, the LUT7 7" 4K HDMI Monitor from Feelworld displays SD, HD, UHD, and DCI 4K video. The LCD panel boast a 1920 x 1200 resolution, 16:10 aspect ratio, 1200:1 contrast ratio, and a 2200 cd/m² measured brightness for easy viewing outdoors as well as indoors. The touchscreen allows you to quickly access your settings, and the IPS LCD provides good off-axis viewing, allowing you to see the image without being directly in front of the monitor and not experiencing distorted colors or contrast. The monitor's chassis is both thin and light at about an inch thick and weighing only 1 lb.
On the side edge of the monitor you'll find HDMI input and output connections, while the headphones and external DC power input reside on the opposite edge. Along the bottom edge is the 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole, and the control buttons reside along the top edge of the monitor. The back of the monitor features a dual L-series/NP-F970 battery plate to provide ample power.
The LUT7 supports custom 3D LUTs to accurately view the camera color on screen, and it supports professional Rec.709 color calibration technology. A variety of image evaluating tools are built into the monitor including a histogram, false color, and zebras for checking exposure, peaking and magnification for checking focus, and markers for ensuring correct framing.
- High-resolution 1920 x 1200
- High-contrast of 1200:1
- Ultrabright 2200 cd/m²
- 160° wide-view-angle IPS Panel
- Peaking focus assist (red, green, or blue highlight over parts of the image in focus)
- False color
- Zebra exposure
- Embedded audio
- Scan mode (underscan, overscan)
- Zoom (4x, 9x, 16x)
- Anamorphic mode (1.3x, 2x, 2x mag)
- Center marker
- Safe area (80, 85, 90, 93, 96%, 2.35:1)
- Ratio marker (4:3, 13:9, 14:9, 15:9, 16:9, 1.85:1, 2.35:1)
- Marker color (red, green, blue, white, black)
- Check field (red, green, blue, mono)
- Image flip (H, V, H/V)
- Image freeze
- Color temperature adjustment