Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS Lens
AED 7,898.10 AED 7,522.00
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One XA Element & Two Aspherical Elements
- Four ED Elements & Two Super ED Elements
- Nano AR Coating
- Dual Linear & Super... Read More
Boasting exceptional optics, a complete feature set, and outstanding speed in all aspects, the Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS Lens easily takes its place as the de facto telephoto zoom for professionals. A member of the G Master series, this 70-200mm delivers high sharpness alongside smooth, clean bokeh and with an absolute minimum of aberrations. This is guaranteed through the use of an XA element, two aspherical elements, four extra-low dispersion elements, and two Super ED elements in the optical design. Furthermore, the lens has a Nano AR Coating that reduces reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color.
Optimized for speed, this lens is equipped with a fast and constant f/2.8 aperture that will be an asset in low-light conditions as well as for creating images with shallow depth of field. Bokeh is made even better by the implementation of an eleven-blade circular diaphragm for smooth out-of-focus areas. Also, there is a double-linear and ring Super Sonic wave Motor system that provides fast, responsive autofocus in both stills and video.
As a top end telephoto zoom, this lens is equipped with a variety of other technologies to assist shooters, including Optical SteadyShot image stabilization for combating camera shake, especially at longer focal lengths. Users will enjoy faster and more intuitive operation with a plethora of physical controls on the lens barrel, including three focus hold buttons, a focus range limiter switch, and both AF/MF and OSS switches. For durability and working in tough conditions, the lens is dust and moisture resistant, and it has a fluorine coating on the front element to resist water and oil.
- As part of Sony's esteemed G Master series, this lens is designed to achieve notably high resolution and sharpness through the correction of a wide variety of spherical and chromatic aberrations. Additionally, these lenses feature robust and intuitive-to-handle physical designs to benefit both photography and cine applications.
- A popular telephoto zoom designed for full-frame E-mount mirrorless cameras, this 70-200mm lens is also compatible with APS-C models where it provides a 105-300mm equivalent focal length range.
- A constant f/2.8 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also lends greater control over focus position for shallow depth of field techniques.
- Of the three aspherical elements incorporated in the lens design, one is an XA element with superior surface precision to effectively reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations from imagery.
- Four extra-low dispersion elements and two Super ED elements are featured in the lens design, too, and help to control chromatic aberrations and reduce color fringing for increased clarity and color fidelity.
- A Nano AR Coating has been applied to reduce surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and color rendering in strong lighting conditions.
- An advanced double-linear and ring Super Sonic wave Motor system ensure fast, precise and accurate autofocus in both stills and video.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can also be combined with select camera's sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur. An OSS Mode switch lets you choose Mode 1 for general image stabilization that is suited to most types of shooting as well as a Mode 2 setting that is specifically intended to be used with panning movements.
- A floating elements system benefits image quality when working at the 3.15' minimum focusing distance with 0.25x magnification.
- The lens barrel is equipped with three focus hold buttons and a focus range limiter switch to permit fast, intuitive operation of the lens while shooting.
- The front lens element features a fluorine coating to protect against smudges and dust from adhering to the glass surface.
- Dust- and moisture-sealed design better permits working in inclement conditions.
- A rounded 11-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- A removable, rotating tripod mount permits quick switching from horizontal to vertical shooting orientations.
- The included petal-shaped lens hood helps prevent flaring and has a filter access window for making adjustments to rotating filters such as polarizers and variable NDs.
- Compatible with Sony's optional 1.4x and 2x teleconverters, this lens can be easily transformed into a 98-280mm or 140-400mm optic, respectively.
It's always easy to shop for Photo Lenses at Digi Tech Trading LLC because you can browse by best sellers, brand, price range, customer rating, or special offers. And you can take advantage of free shipping within UAE. Digi Tech Trading LLC Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS Lens - your trusted source of filmmaking equipments
Write Your Own Review
|Focal Length||70 - 200mm|
|Camera Mount Type||Sony E|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Angle of View||34° - 12° 30'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||3.15' (96 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:4|
|Optical Design||23 Elements in 18 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||11, Rounded|
|Tripod Collar||Yes Removable - rotating|
|Filter Thread||Front: 77 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.46 x 7.87" (88 x 200 mm)|
|Weight||3.26 lb (1480 g)|
|Package Weight||4.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.9 x 5.7 x 5.6"|
- Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS Lens
- ALC-SH145 Lens Hood
- ALC-F77S 77mm Front Lens Cap
- ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap
- Tripod Mount
- Lens Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty