X-Rite Studio Overview
Mixing high color accuracy with intuitiveness, the X-Rite i1Display Studio is a versatile colorimeter and software system helping to achieve consistent color profiling for all of your displays. Suitable for various monitors types, as well as projectors and mobile devices, this colorimeter pairs with the included i1Studio software to guide you through the process of calibrating your monitor. The software is wizard-driven, making it quick and easy to follow as well as seamless for maintaining color accuracy over time. The i1Display also helps to create different profiles depending on your surroundings by measuring ambient light conditions, including specific flare and glare issues. It is compatible with multiple monitor configurations, too, and permits manual adjustment over white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma, and other measurements.
- Supports are contemporary monitor types, including LED, plasma, RG phosphor, OLED, and LCD.
- Complete control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma, and other measurements.
- Support for popular broadcast video standards, including NTSC, PAL SECAM, Rec. 709, Rec. 2020, and DCI-P3.
- Ambient Light Measurement automatically determines the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display, based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed.
- Flare Correct measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare or glare falling on surface of display.
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling is an adaptive technology that produces optimized color accuracy results each time you profile.
- Automatic Display Control (ADC) technology automatically adjusts your display's brightness, backlighting, contrast, and color temperature to speed up the profiling process and eliminate the need for manual adjustments.
- It is possible to set the White Point from predefined values, custom X/Y values, based on measurement of ambient light, based on measurement of another display, or from previously measured values.
- Multiple display support maintains color matched consistency and up to four different displays.
- Profile reminder notifies you when it is time to re-profile your display.
- Quickly and accurately create projector profiles with intelligent adaptive profiling technology for greater color accuracy from each unique projector.
- Compact design for portability and location use.
- Integrated tripod mount benefits use in larger venues while the built-in diffuser arm also functions as a stand for tabletop applications.
Mobile Device Calibration
- Support the free ColorTRUE mobile app for calibrating the display of your mobile devices for matching the color across your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
It's always easy to shop for Monitor Calibration And Color Checker at Digi Tech Trading LLC because you can browse by best sellers, brand, price range, customer rating, or special offers. And you can take advantage of free shipping within UAE. Digi Tech Trading LLC X-Rite i1Display Studio Colorimeter - your trusted source of filmmaking equipments
X-Rite Studio Specs
|USB Support||USB Type-A Plug|
|System Requirements||Windows 7 (32- or 64-Bit) and Later; Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon XP or Better Processor|
Mac OS X 10.13.x and Later; Intel Core Duo Processor
512 MB RAM (2 GB Recommended)
500 MB of Available Disk Space
Powered USB Port
1024 x 768 Monitor Resolution or Larger
Dual Display Requires Either Two Video Cards or a Dual Head Video Card that Supports Dual Video LUTs being Loaded
Internet Connection for Software Download
|Language Support||Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian|
|Dimensions||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Weight||8 oz / 226.8 g|
|Package Weight||0.56 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.7 x 5.75 x 2.1"|
- X-Rite i1Display Studio Colorimeter
- Software Download Card
- Limited 1-Year Warranty