Sony ECM-G1 Ultracompact Camera-Mount Vlogger Shotgun Microphone
Out of stock
AED 628.95 AED 599.00
Pre-Order to secure your piece
- Optimized for Vlogger & Content Creator
- Compatible with MI Shoe and 3.5mm Jack
- Supercardioid Directional Pickup Pattern
- Ultracompact, Unobtrusive Design
- Large-Diameter 14.6 mm Mic... Read More
get real warranty on Sony ECM-G1 Ultracompact Camera-Mount Vlogger Shotgun Microphone at Digi Tech Trading LLC
Sony ECM-G1 Overview
Vloggers and content creators can elevate their camera's audio with the Sony ECM-G1, an ultracompact, camera-mount shotgun microphone optimized for capturing clear and intelligible speech for video. Whether you're shooting interviews, outdoor street scenes, or just quick updates for social media, the ECM-G1's highly directional supercardioid pickup pattern focuses audio capture narrowly on the subject directly in front of the camera, helping to reject unwanted background sound from the sides and rear. The large 14.6mm mic capsule delivers a full-range sound, rivaling that of a dedicated professional audio recorder like the Sony PCM-D100.
The ECM-G1 offers a 3.5mm output jack for use with a wide variety of DSLR and mirrorless cameras (3.5mm audio cable included). And, of course, the mic is compatible with Sony's Multi-Interface (MI) shoe, which provides Sony shooters with a cable-free connection for powering and in-camera audio recording. A furry windscreen is included for outdoor shoots.
Small Enough to Stay Out of Your Way, Even on Gimbals
- With a weight of only 1.2 ounces and a length of only 1.9", you can leave the ultracompact ECM-G1 attached to your camera all the time, so you don't have to sacrifice audio quality on a spur-of-the-moment take.
- The unobtrusive design ensures the mic stays out of the way of both the viewfinder and your framed shot, even with wide-angle lenses, making it ideal for tight vlogging shots.
- The back of the microphone won't touch your forehead when you're looking through the viewfinder and setup is easy, even with gimbals and grips.
MI Shoe Connectivity for Sony Cameras
- No cables are required for connection to a wide range of Sony cameras equipped with an MI shoe. The absence of connecting cables means that no noise can be transmitted to the microphone mechanically via cables and connectors, and that no cable gets in the way of your shoot.
- Power is supplied via the MI shoe in compatible cameras, so you don't have to worry about microphone batteries running out during a shoot.
3.5mm Jack Connectivity for DSLR/Mirrorless Cameras
- The ECM-G1 also comes with a 3.5mm audio-output jack and cable for use on compatible DSLR/mirrorless cameras and recording devices equipped with a 3.5mm audio-input jack.
- In this configuration, the mic runs on internal battery power.
Designed to Minimize Shock and Vibration Noise
- The ECM-G1 features a vibration-suppressing design to effectively minimize reduce minor bumps and mechanical noise—such as when focusing or zooming—which can degrade audio quality.
- The ECM-G1 comes with a furry windshield that's easily detachable and effective with reducing wind noise for capturing crisp audio on outdoor shoots.
It's always easy to shop for shotgun microphones at Digi Tech Trading LLC because you can browse by best sellers, brand, price range, customer rating, or special offers. And you can take advantage of free shipping within UAE. Digi Tech Trading LLC Sony ECM-G1 Ultracompact Camera-Mount Vlogger Shotgun Microphone - your trusted source of filmmaking equipments
Write Your Own Review
Sony ECM-G1 Specs
1 x Electret Condenser
|Intended Sound Sources||
Vocals, Speech/Voice Over
1 x Electret Condenser
Camera/Shoe-Mount (via Integrated Hardware)
H: 2 x W: 1.1 x L: 1.9" / H: 50.8 x W: 27.9 x L: 48.3 mm
1.2 oz / 34 g
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||
5.8 x 3.4 x 2.7"
- Sony ECM-G1 Ultracompact Camera-Mount Vlogger Shotgun Microphone
- Furry Windscreen
- 3.5mm TRS Audio Cable
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty