Designed for wireless applications, the Sound Devices A10-RX-SL-US is a portable two-channel wireless receiver for the A10 Wireless System. It is designed to accommodate two A10-TX wireless transmitters, offering a DB25 connector for slot-in connection. The system offers a 2 ms end-to-end delay, which is quite small.
The A10-RX-SL-US utilizes four receivers in total, doing so with Advanced Digital Diversity. Scanning and selecting among each channel's two receivers, the A10-RX-SL-US chooses the strongest one to ensure a good connection. This results in lossless wireless digital audio in most mission-critical circumstances.
You can operate up to 20 channels within a span of 8 MHz, which facilitates spectrum efficiencies. Multiple A10-RX-SL-US receivers can be used simultaneously as long as each receiver inhabits a frequency range 400 MHz away from each other.
Key Features at a Glance
- Two-channel, wideband receiver usable over the whole A10 system range
- Advanced Digital Diversity topology uses two complete RF receivers for each of the two channels, four RF receivers total
- Easy and fast menu control
- DB25 connector for slot-in connection for camera use
- An optional XLR adapter is available separately for bag use
- Analog line-level or AES3 digital audio output
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response