The Shure SM48-LC Vocal Microphone features a unidirectional (cardioid) dynamic design, well suited for lead vocals, backup vocals, and spoken word applications. The microphone features an internally shock-mounted cartridge, a steel mesh grille, and an internal pop filter for mitigating plosives. The durable construction can withstand the rigors of on-the-road wear and tear. The SM48-LC is designed to perform consistently both outdoors and indoors, and when used for singing or speech applications. The microphone includes a microphone clip and a zippered pouch.
- Cardioid pickup pattern rejects off-axis sound and provides superior gain before feedback
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll-off to control proximity effect
- Shock-mounted cartridge for exceptional ruggedness and reduced handling noise
- Built-in "pop" filter that reduces plosive breath sounds and wind noise
- Supplied stand adapter and carrying/storage bag
- Shure quality and ruggedness