The Shure RPM89 Microphone Preamplifier is a Class A, discrete shotgun preamplifier that can be used interchangeably with VP89 and SM89 microphone capsules. Lightweight with low self-noise, the RPM89 features rugged aluminum alloy construction.
In addition to its high output level and fast transient response, the RPM89 has no crossover distortion and minimal harmonic and intermodulation distortion.
To control background noise and rumble, the RPM89 has a switchable low-frequency rolloff at 200 Hz.
RPM89 Preamplifier Features
- Works interchangeably with VP89 and SM89 microphone capsules
- Discrete, Class A preamplifier with low self-noise
- High output level and extremely fast transient response
- Lightweight, rugged aluminum alloy construction
- Selectable low-frequency response