The Shure KSM9 is a professional handheld vocal microphone that delivers studio level quality to live sound reinforcement applications. The KSM9 features user switchable polar patterns. Cardioid and supercardioid patterns are provided for flexible operation and noise suppression in any scenario. The wide frequency response and sound characteristics make the KSM9 a professional choice for a wide variety of sound reinforcement applications.
Out of stock
AED 1,846.95 AED 1,759.00
- Dual 3/4-inch gold layered, low mass Mylar diaphragms provide superior frequency response.
- Dual polar patterns (cardioid and supercardioid) for maximum flexibility in a wide variety of performance applications.
- Class A, discrete, transformerless preamplifier provides transparent, extremely fast transient response with no crossover distortion and minimal harmonic and intermodulation distortion.
- Advanced suspension shock mount system that isolates cartridge from handling and stand noise.
- Premium electronic components, including gold-plated internal and external connectors.
- Three-stage grille reduces "pop" and breath noise.
Shure KSM9 Overview
get real warranty on Shure KSM9 Cardioid & Supercardioid Handheld Condenser Microphone (Champaign) at Digi Tech Trading LLC
Switchable cardioid and supercardioid polar patterns
Wide frequency response enhances vocal character
Advanced internal shock suppression for minimal handling noise
It's always easy to shop for live sound microphones at Digi Tech Trading LLC because you can browse by best sellers, brand, price range, customer rating, or special offers. And you can take advantage of free shipping within UAE. Digi Tech Trading LLC Shure KSM9 Cardioid & Supercardioid Handheld Condenser Microphone (Champaign) - your trusted source of filmmaking equipments
Shure KSM9 Specs
|Transducer||Condenser (Electret Biased)|
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid / Supercardioid switchable|
|Frequency Response||50Hz to 20kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||2500 ohm load: 130 dB|
1000 ohm load: 130 dB
|Maximum Input Sound Level||2500 ohm load: 152 dB|
1000 ohm load: 152 dB
|Power Requirements||48 Vdc +/- 4 Vdc (IEC-268-15/DIN 45 596), positive pins 2 and 3|
|Output Impedance||150 ohms (actual)|
|Output Connectors||3-pin XLR|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||No|
|Dimensions||1.92 x 7.51" (49 x 191mm) (Length x Diameter)|
|Weight||not specified by manufacturer|
|Package Weight||2.85 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.75 x 6 x 4.85"|
- Shure KSM9 Cardioid & Supercardioid Handheld Condenser Microphone (Champaign)
- Aluminum Carrying Case
- 1 Year Warranty