The black Shure CVG18-B/C is a 18" Centraverse gooseneck microphone designed to capture clear speech for presentation and conferencing applications in governmental, institutional, educational, religious, and business settings. It is suitable for permanent installation on conference tables, podiums, altars, lecterns, and more.
The sleek CVG18-B/C is equipped with a fully articulating dual-section gooseneck design that facilitates ease of use and positioning. The mic capsule features a cardioid polar pattern that focuses on the speaker in front of the mic and helps reduce unwanted sounds in noisy conference and meeting spaces.
This microphone features CommShield technology for shielding against RF interference from portable wireless devices. It comes with a windscreen and a mounting flange.
- Superior Shure design and rugged, dependable construction
- Cardioid polar pattern mic capsule with a tailored response for speech
- 18" dual-section gooseneck enables ease of positioning and placement options
- Commshield technology guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices and provides high resistance to intense radio signals
- Includes flange mount and four snap-fit windscreens