The BETA 181/S Supercardioid Compact Side-Address Instrument Microphone from Shure is a durable, small diaphragm, electret condenser microphone with an interchangeable capsule design. The Beta 181/S ships with a supercardioid capsule for snare drum, acoustic instrument, and close-miking applications. The microphone features a wide frequency response and rugged build, making it great for the stage and recording studio.
- BETA 181/S for snare drum, acoustic instrument, and close-miking applications
- Interchangeable polar pattern capsules attach to a compact preamplifier with integrated XLR connections for the ultimate in low-profile application flexibility (Each Beta 181 ships with one polar pattern capsule and one XLR preamplifier. Capsules available separately for custom flexibility.)
- Precision-engineered, compact side-address design features innovative locking ring to provide secure connection between capsule and preamplifier
- Frequency response tailored for wide dynamic range applications for use in high SPL environments
- Furnished with stand adapter, windscreen, and carrying case (carrying case will securely protect up to four polar pattern capsules)