Created for photographers looking to improve color accuracy and consistency from shoot to shoot, the i1 ColorChecker Photo Kit from X-Rite bundles the versatile colorimeter, for calibrating monitors, along with the photo-intended ColorChecker for to help achieve accurate color balance when editing imagery.
X-Rite i1Display Studio Colorimeter
Mixing high color accuracy with intuitiveness, the X-Rite i1Display Studio is a versatile colorimeter and software system helping to achieve consistent color profiling for all of your displays. Suitable for various monitors types, as well as projectors and mobile devices, this colorimeter pairs with the included i1Studio software to guide you through the process of calibrating your monitor. The software is wizard-driven, making it quick and easy to follow as well as seamless for maintaining color accuracy over time. The i1Display also helps to create different profiles depending on your surroundings by measuring ambient light conditions, including specific flare and glare issues. It is compatible with multiple monitor configurations, too, and permits manual adjustment over white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma, and other measurements.
- Supports are contemporary monitor types, including LED, plasma, RG phosphor, OLED, and LCD.
- Complete control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma, and other measurements.
- Support for popular broadcast video standards, including NTSC, PAL SECAM, Rec. 709, Rec. 2020, and DCI-P3.
- Ambient Light Measurement automatically determines the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display, based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed.
- Flare Correct measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare or glare falling on surface of display.
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling is an adaptive technology that produces optimized color accuracy results each time you profile.
- Automatic Display Control (ADC) technology automatically adjusts your display's brightness, backlighting, contrast, and color temperature to speed up the profiling process and eliminate the need for manual adjustments.
- It is possible to set the White Point from predefined values, custom X/Y values, based on measurement of ambient light, based on measurement of another display, or from previously measured values.
- Multiple display support maintains color matched consistency and up to four different displays.
- Profile reminder notifies you when it is time to re-profile your display.
- Quickly and accurately create projector profiles with intelligent adaptive profiling technology for greater color accuracy from each unique projector.
- Compact design for portability and location use.
- Integrated tripod mount benefits use in larger venues while the built-in diffuser arm also functions as a stand for tabletop applications.
Mobile Device Calibration
- Support the free ColorTRUE mobile app for calibrating the display of your mobile devices for matching the color across your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
X-Rite ColorChecker Passport Photo 2
Helping to achieve accurate color and exposure in an especially compact package, the ColorChecker Passport Photo 2 from X-Rite is a portable and versatile solution to ensure rendering accuracy from the time of capture. Combining four separate targets in a pocket-sized enclosure, the Passport Photo 2 is also characterized by the updated, v1.2 Camera Calibration software for making DNG and ICC camera profiles as well as a dedicated Adobe Photoshop Lightroom plug-in for making custom post-production profiles.
Gray Balance Target
White Balance Target
In addition to Color Calibration v1.2 software, this target is also supported by Hasselblad Phocus, Black Magic DaVinci Resolve, and 3D LUT Creator software.
Creative Enhancement Target
Color Calibration Software
For even greater flexibility, dual-illuminant DNG profiles can be created, which combine images taken under two different light sources in order to create a single profile that can be applied to an even wider variety of lighting conditions. These profiles can be created using any two of 21 supported illuminants in order to offer greater freedom to shoot between various lighting conditions without having to switch profiles.
Additionally, beyond the dedicated Color Calibration software, an Adobe Photoshop Lightroom plug-in is also available for creating custom camera profiles directly in Lightroom Classic and Lightroom Classic CC.