Designed to improve on the already impressive Osmo Mobile 3, the DJI OM 4 smartphone gimbal packs in a stronger motor and more torque than its predecessor, with an even more compact frame that's easier to balance and fold down. Thanks to its magnetic smartphone mount, attaching your smartphone is easier than ever as well.
The gimbal is controllable with the DJI Mimo app (available for iOS or Android devices), supports Bluetooth 5.0, and features a number of different modes to help simplify whatever you're trying to capture, such as Sport and Inception modes. Advanced features such as hand gesture control and body shape recognition help round out its ease of use.
You can mount any smartphone up to 3.3" wide in its phone cradle, and its magnetic phone holder and smartphone magnetic ring allow for simple and fast mounting and unmounting. The integrated intelligent sensor even tells you when your smartphone is mounted.
The redesigned handle is more comfortable to grip at a 15° angle, and gives you a number of other improvements, such as accessibility to all ports while charging and the ability to mount more accessories to the gimbal itself.
The OM 4 syncs up with the DJI Mimo mobile app to provide you with multiple shooting modes and functions including Portrait, Underslung, Landscape, Time-Lapse, DynamicZoom (Dolly Zoom), Hyperlapse, enhanced Panorama, Slow-Motion, Inception-style spin, and Sport mode for fast-action shooting. In addition to using the joystick controls on the handle, you can also use hand gestures to control the gimbal to track your movement, take a selfie, or start/stop your smartphone camera, so you don't have to press the record button or touch any controls. It can also automatically track body shapes to track human subjects without the need to make a manual selection with ActiveTrack 3.0.
The built-in battery runtime is approximately 15 hours, and it takes approximately 2.5 hours to charge using the included USB Type-C cable. There is a USB Type-A power output on the back of the handle to charge your phone or other accessories while operating the gimbal. The bottom of the gimbal handle features a 1/4"-20 mounting thread to mount the gimbal on the included grip tripod or other accessory. A storage pouch and wrist strap are also included with the gimbal.
- Supports up to 3.3" wide smartphones
- Magnetic smartphone mount with intelligent sensor
- Ultracompact, foldable design with redesigned comfort handgrip
- High-torque motor
- Easy to balance
- Handle set at natural 15° angle
- Controllable range: -162.5 to 170.3° pan / -104.5 to 235.7° tilt / -85.1 to 252.2° roll
- Bluetooth 5.0 support
- Controllable speed: 120°/s max
- Built-in battery: Up to 15-hour runtime / 17.64Wh capacity, 2450mAh
- 1/4"-20 tripod mounting thread
- USB Type-C power input, USB Type-A power output for smartphone or accessory
- Grip tripod included
DJI Mimo App
- ActiveTrack 3.0 technology built into the app allows the OM 4 to automatically keep your phone facing you as you move
- Gesture control: Reads certain hand gestures to take a still, record video, or track a subject
- Body shape recognition for more accurate tracking of a person
- New Sport mode for faster movements
- Modes/Functions: Standard, Portrait, Underslung, Flashlight, Time-Lapse, Hyperlapse, and Panorama
- Live stream moments using YouTube Live
- Take one-second-long exposures to produce light trails, star trails, and dramatically blurred cars without a tripod
It's always easy to shop for Smartphone Gimbal stabilizer at Digi Tech Trading LLC because you can browse by best sellers, brand, price range, customer rating, or special offers. And you can take advantage of free shipping within UAE. Digi Tech Trading LLC DJI OM 4 Smartphone Gimbal - your trusted source of filmmaking equipments
DJI Mobile 4 SpecsGimbal
Number of Axes 3-Axis (Pitch, Roll, Yaw) Rotation Range Yaw (Pan): 333.1° (-161.2 to 171.9°)
Roll: 334.7° (-136.7 to 198°)
Pitch (Tilt): 342° (-106.5 to 235.5°)
Follow Speed Pan: 120°/s
Load Capacity 6 to 10.23 oz / 170 to 290 gCompatibility Smartphone Dimensions Width: 2.64 to 3.31" / 67 to 84 mmConnectivity Ports 1 x USB Type-C (5 VDC Power) Input
1 x USB Type-A (Power) Output
Wireless Frequency Remote: 2.4 GHz Wireless Protocol Bluetooth 5.0Battery Battery Type 1 x 18650 Capacity (mAh) 2450 mAh Capacity (Wh) 17.64 Wh Battery Runtime 15 Hours Battery Chemistry Lithium-Ion Voltage 7.2 VDCEnvironmental Operating Temperature 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°CGeneral Mounting 1 x 1/4"-20 Female Dimensions 6.42 x 3.92 x 1.83" / 163 x 99.5 x 46.5 mm (Folded)
10.87 x 4.71 x 4.08" / 276 x 119.6 x 103.6 mm
Weight 13.76 oz / 390 gPackaging Info Package Weight 2.145 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 8.1 x 7.6 x 2.8"
- DJI OM 4 Smartphone Gimbal
- Grip Tripod
- DJI Magnetic Smartphone Clamp for OM 4
- DJI Magnetic Ring Holder for OM 4
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
- Wrist Strap
- Storage Pouch
- Limited 1-Year Warranty