Wirelessly control your Ronin RS 2 gimbal from a handle mounted on the Advanced Support Ring or Dual Handle Power Supply Bracket with the Tilta RS 2 Remote Control Handle. The kit features a wireless control handle that mounts on your Advanced Ring, allowing you to control the gimbal without taking your hand off the support ring. The handle lets you access your gimbal's settings, as well as the photo and video record functions.
A built-in thumb/joystick controls your gimbal's pan/tilt movement, enabling fine adjustment and smooth camera moves while holding the ring with both hands. Likewise, the integrated focus wheel allows you to control your camera's focus via optional DJI and Tilta wireless follow focus systems. When using the control handle mounted on your Advanced Ring Grip, no battery is required. However, when used by itself, you need to install the 18650 battery to power the handle.
- Wirelessly operate and adjust settings on the Ronin RS 2
- Controls run/stop and Photo mode through the RS 2
- Features a focus wheel compatible with DJI and Tilta wireless follow focus systems
- Communicates with RS 2 via the Wireless Receiver Module
- Mounts on the Basic/Advanced Ring Grip and Dual-Handle Power Supply Bracket