The CVG12D-BC 12" Gooseneck Condenser Mic with Integrated Desktop Base from Shure features dual-gooseneck sections for full articulation, an inline preamp and an integrated base for precise positioning. It can be used as an all-in-one solution for sound reinforcement in small-to mid-sized discussion systems such as AV conferencing, meetings, public speaking systems, and more.
The Centraverse microphone comes equipped with an integrated desktop base and a 12' cable with XLR termination for quick set up on podiums or desktops. The microphone is also equipped with CommShield Technology, which guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices such as smartphones and tablets.
Additionally, from corporate facilities, houses of worship, to government institutions and more, the Centraverse microphone delivers for any conferencing customer.
- Electret condenser microphone with inline preamp
- Integrated desktop base
- Cardioid polar pattern with tailored response for speech maximizes intelligibility in speech while reducing the chance for feedback
- Equipped with CommShield Technology, which is resistant to unwanted RF interference and radio signals
- Dual-section gooseneck enables ease of positioning and placement
- Best-in-class performance, construction, and design
- Includes integrated 12' cable with plug-and-play XLR termination that minimizes setup time