Out of stock
AED 8,750.00 AED 8,333.33
3 TO 4 Weeks
30.3MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
DIGIC 8 Image Processor
UHD 4K30 Video; C-Log & 10-Bit HDMI Out
Dual Pixel CMOS AF, 5655 AF Points
3.69m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
3.15" 2.1m-Dot Swivel Touchscreen LCD
Expanded ISO 50-102400, 8 fps Shooting
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, SD UHS-II Card Slot
Multi-Function Bar, Dual Pixel RAW
Canon EF/EF-S Lens to EOS R Camera
Maintains AF and Image Stabilization
Dust- and Water-Resistant
SmallRig Key Features:
1.First form-fitting cage in the market designed for Canon EOS R;
2.Built-in Arca Swiss plate on the bottom;
3.Multiple 1/4’’-20 & 3/8’’-16 threaded holes and ARRI locating holes;
4.Built-in cold shoe on the top with anti-off design;
5.Anti-twist design and rubber cushion to prevent wiggles.
Eos R :
The first step in Canon's mirrorless evolution, the EOS R pairs a redeveloped lens mount and updated full-frame image sensor for a unique and sophisticated multimedia camera system. Revolving around the new RF lens mount, the EOS R is poised to be the means from which to make the most of a new series of lenses and optical technologies.
Focusing on the camera itself, the EOS R features a high-resolution 30.3MP full-frame CMOS sensor along with a DIGIC 8 image processor. The combination of these technologies offers a wide sensitivity range up to a native ISO 40000, fast continuous shooting to 8 fps, and UHD 4K30 video recording. In addition to imaging, the sensor also facilitates an advanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF system, which uses 5655 selectable points for quickly and accurately acquiring focus. This focusing system is also sensitive down to EV -6 for working in impressively dark conditions. The AF system is also perfectly matched to the UHD 4K video recording capabilities, which are also rounded out by Movie Digital IS to minimize camera shake, built-in Canon Log gamma for a greater dynamic range, and 4K 10-bit 4:2:2 output over HDMI for even greater color control.
Beyond the performance attributes, this camera has been designed from the ground up and features a high-resolution 3.69m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder for clear and bright eye-level viewing. Conversely, a rear 3.15" 2.1m-dot LCD touchscreen is also featured, and has a swivel design to suit working from high and low angles. Also catering to the tactile cravings is a Multi-Function bar, which is customizable for intuitively adjusting shooting settings. And as a camera built to withstand the toughest environments, the magnesium alloy body is dust and moisture-sealed.
Canon RF Lens Mount
Beginning with a new lens mount, the EOS R is the first camera to support Canon's line of RF-mount lenses. This mount is characterized by its wide 54mm diameter and short 20mm flange-back distance, which promotes the ability to design lenses that are both faster and smaller than their SLR equivalents. The mount also incorporates a 12-pin electronic contact system for more sophisticated autofocus and image stabilization capabilities. This mount design also lends full compatibility to existing EF and EF-S-mount lenses via an optional EF-EOS R Mount Adapter.
30.3MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Image Processor
A large 30.3MP full-frame CMOS sensor is featured and serves as an ideal balance between high-resolution output, low-light performance, and high-speed capabilities. When paired with the DIGIC 8 image processor, the EOS R affords a native sensitivity range of ISO 100-40000, which can be expanded to ISO 50-102400 for working in a variety of lighting conditions. Quick continuous shooting to 8 fps is also supported for photographing moving subjects.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF
Dual Pixel CMOS AF offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of 5655 phase-detection gathering elements across a majority of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement. When working with still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. When shooting video, a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery. Additionally, the focus system is sensitive down to EV -6 for working in truly low-light conditions with accurate AF capabilities.
UHD 4K Video Recording and Canon Log Gamma
Designed for multimedia image-maker, the EOS R supports UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution recording at up to 30 fps at 480 Mb/s, along with Full HD 1080p shooting at 60 fps and HD 720p at 120 fps for slow motion playback. When recording in-camera, 4K video has 4:2:2 sampling and 8-bit color depth, a 4:2:2 10-bit clean output in ITU-R CT.2020 is possible when using an external recorder.
Integrated Canon Log also allows users to capture flat images with an improved dynamic range of 800%, or 12 stops. This function makes it easier to match cameras in post-production as well as provides the most latitude and potential for color grading. For monitoring, a View Assist function is available, which emulates a graded look for more accurate viewing on the camera's LCD.
Audio can be recorded using the on-board stereo microphone or an optional external mic can also be used via the 3.5mm mic jack.
Dual Pixel RAW
First introduced with the EOS 5D Mark IV, Dual Pixel RAW allows photographers to record all the information the sensor's unique pixel architecture can deliver, providing a way for fine adjustments to be made after the image is taken. These adjustments include focus fine tuning that can help you ever-so-slightly adjust the focus point to bring out extra details, shift bokeh around for improved composition, and reduce the impact of ghosting on your photos. This requires the use of Canon's Digital Photo Professional software.
- Integrated 3.69m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder has 0.71x magnification and affords a bright and clear means for eye-level viewing.
- Rear 3.15" 2.1m-dot LCD features a swivel design for easier use when working from high, low, and front-facing angles. It is also a touchscreen for intuitive control over shooting, playback, and menu navigation controls.
- Customizable Multi-Function Bar is located near the viewfinder on the rear of the camera, and can be set to control four functions using right, left, slide, and press movements. It can be used to adjust ISO or white balance, to check focus/display focus info or AF modes, change to movie shooting modes, use flexible-priority AE, or be customized for other functions.
- Top panel incorporates a dot-matrix LCD, which provides quick access to important camera settings.
- One SD memory card slot featured, and supports the UHS-II protocol for faster read and write speeds to better support 4K video recording and fast continuous shooting.
- Magnesium alloy body design is lightweight, durable, and features dust- and water-resistant seals for use in a variety of weather conditions.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity enable wireless sharing, control, and image transfer with a compatible smart device via the Canon Camera Connect app, which also supports geotagging your files using your mobile device's location data.
- Included LP-E6N rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides approximately 430 shots per charge, and in-camera charging is supported via the PD-E1 USB Power Adapter. This camera is also compatible with the LP-E6 battery, however is not supported for in-camera charging.
Other Camera Features
- Digital Lens Optimizer helps to minimize the appearance of various optical aberrations in-camera, including diffraction, for cleaner image quality.
- Multi shot noise reduction technology records four sequential exposures and then combines them in-camera to produce an image with smoother tones and lower noise to suit long exposure images.
- Images can be saved as Compact Raw (C-RAW / .CR3) files, which offer smaller file sizes for faster post-processing.
- Language Support: English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Ukraine, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Vietnamese, Hindi, Romanian, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, Malay, Indonesian, and Japanese.
Extending the range of compatible lenses, the Canon Mount Adapter EF-EOS R is a lightweight, compact lens adapter designed for attaching any EF or EF-S-mount lens to the EOS R mirrorless digital camera. This simple adapter retains full autofocus and image stabilization capabilities and contains no optical components, thereby maintaining the original optical quality of the mounted lens. It is also dust- and water-resistant, making it suitable for use in harsh weather conditions.
SmallRig Cage for Canon EOS R 2251 is custom designed and form-fitting. It mounts to the camera's tripod socket with a 1/4’’-20 screw, with anti-twist design and rubber cushion on the base plate to prevent twisting. It comes with multiple 1/4’’-20 and 3/8’’-16 threaded holes allowing mount of accessories. For example you can mount SmallRig Top Handle 1984 and SmallRig Wooden Side Handle 2093 for hand-held shooting; mount SmallRig Ball Head Magic Arm 2070 or 2212 to attach monitors; attach SmallRig Cable Clamp 1822 to protect the HDMI cable and port. ARRI locating holes on the top and both sides are perfect for SmallRig ARRI Locating Handle 2165 and SmallRig Ball Head Magic Arm 2115. The cage features built-in Arca Swiss QR plate on the bottom which is super convenient to mount on SmallRig 15mm LWS System 2145 or SmallRig Arca Swiss Base 2143. The cage does not block buttons and ports of the camera.
Canon EOS Rget real warranty on Canon Eos R + Smallrig Bundle at Digi Tech Trading LLC
It's always easy to shop for Camera support & Rigs at Digi Tech Trading LLC because you can browse by best sellers, brand, price range, customer rating, or special offers. And you can take advantage of free shipping within UAE. Digi Tech Trading LLC Canon Eos R + Smallrig Bundle - your trusted source of filmmaking equipments
no tech specs
no in the box