Step up into the full-frame game with the EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera from Canon. Making high-performance full-frame imaging more accessible, the 6D Mark II makes numerous advancements over its predecessor to improve upon every aspect of image capture and creation. The main update comes in the form of a 26.2MP CMOS sensor and the use of the DIGIC 7 Image Processor to deliver sharper, more vivid imagery in a variety of shooting situations. This setup offers an improved native sensitivity range of ISO 100-40000, which can then be expanded to ISO 50-102400, as well as speedy shooting rates of up to 6.5 fps.
Ensuring your images are tack sharp is a 45-point all-cross type AF system, which is able to track subjects with accuracy. This marks a significant improvement over its predecessor and will result in faster acquisition of your subject. Along with a revamped AF system, the sensor features Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology to provide a boost to focusing in live view and video shooting, which itself has been bumped up to Full HD at 60p. This setup works well with the 3" 1.04m-dot vari-angle touchscreen LCD, which permits use at various angles and with intuitive controls.
For hybrid stills/video shooters, you will enjoy the enhanced video quality as well as the ability to plug in an external mic via a 3.5mm input. Users will also have the ability to create 4K time-lapse movies as well as HDR video with dedicated settings and modes. Additionally, the body design has received an upgrade with improved ergonomics and durability, including dust and water resistance. Users will have access to many connectivity options as well, such as Wi-Fi, NFC, and Bluetooth, for connecting to a smart device, and built-in GPS for geotagging your photos.
26.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 7 Image Processor
Assisting with the capture of properly exposed images is a 7560-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor that helps minimize the impact of flickering lights in your images and ensures accurate reading of the entire scene.
45-Point All-Cross Type AF and Dual Pixel CMOS AF Systems
When using Live View and recording video, you can now use Dual Pixel CMOS AF on the actual imaging sensor. This offers wide coverage of phase-detection autofocus for faster and more accurate focusing in these modes. It is ideal for video as users will enjoy smoother rack focusing without the downsides normally encountered with contrast-based systems. Also, this works well with the touchscreen functions, allowing shooters to just tap to adjust focus.
Full HD Video Recording
- A large 3.0" 1.04m-dot vari-angle LCD monitor is available for bright, vivid image playback and live view shooting, and its touchscreen interface features an anti-smudge design and can be used for intuitive touch-to-focus control and adjusting settings in the menus.
- A single SD card slot is available for saving photos and video.
- Optical viewfinder offers approximately 98% coverage of the frame and has a magnification of 0.71x.
- The durable body design is dust- and weather-sealed to permit working in harsh environments.
Other Camera Features
- A built-in GPS module allows you to geotag imagery in-camera as well as auto time sync with the Universal Time Code via satellites. This module is compatible with American GPS, Russian GLONASS, and Japanese quasi-zenith Michibiki satellites for a wide coverage of support.
- A built-in intervalometer permits the creation of UHD 4K time-lapse imagery and supports recording consecutive frames in pre-selected intervals.
- Bluetooth permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity enable wireless sharing, control, and image transfer with a compatible smart device as well as the CS100 Connect Station.
It's always easy to shop for Dslr Cameras at Digi Tech Trading LLC because you can browse by best sellers, brand, price range, customer rating, or special offers. And you can take advantage of free shipping within UAE. Digi Tech Trading LLC Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera (Body Only) - your trusted source of filmmaking equipments
Canon 6D Mark II Specs
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Camera Format||Full-Frame (1x Crop Factor)|
|Pixels||Actual: 27.1 Megapixel|
Effective: 26.2 Megapixel
|Maximum Resolution||6240 x 4160|
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9|
|Sensor Size||35.9 x 24 mm|
|Image File Format||JPEG, Raw|
|Image Stabilization||Digital, 5-Axis (Video Only)|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 100 to 40000 (Extended: 50 to 102400)|
|Shutter Speed||Mechanical Shutter|
1/4000 to 30 Seconds
|Metering Method||Center-Weighted Average, Evaluative, Partial, Spot|
|Exposure Modes||Aperture Priority, Auto, Manual, Shutter Priority|
|Exposure Compensation||-5 to +5 EV (1/3, 1/2 EV Steps)|
|Metering Range||1 to 20 EV|
|White Balance||Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Custom, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent (White), Shade, Tungsten|
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 6.5 fps at 26.2 MP|
Up to 3 fps at 26.2 MP
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p
HD (1280 x 720) at 23.976p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p
|External Recording Modes||Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/29.97p/59.94p|
HD (1280 x 720) at 29.97p/50p/59.94p
|Recording Limit||Up to 29 Minutes, 59 Seconds for Full HD (1920 x 1080)|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto: 100 to 25600|
|Audio Recording||Built-In Microphone (Stereo)|
External Microphone Input
|Audio File Format||AAC|
|Focus Type||Auto and Manual Focus|
|Focus Mode||Automatic (A), Continuous-Servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection: 45 (45 Cross-Type)|
|Autofocus Sensitivity||-3 to +18 EV|
|Viewfinder Eye Point||21 mm|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 0.71x|
|Diopter Adjustment||-3 to +1|
|Monitor Resolution||1,040,000 Dot|
|Monitor Type||Articulating Touchscreen LCD|
|Maximum Sync Speed||1/180 Second|
|Flash Compensation||-3 to +3 EV (1/3, 1/2 EV Steps)|
|Dedicated Flash System||eTTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Memory Card Slot||Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-I)|
|Connectivity||3.5mm Microphone, Canon N3, HDMI C (Mini), USB Mini-B (USB 2.0)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 85%|
|Battery||1 x LP-E6N Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 7.2 VDC, 1865 mAh|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||5.7 x 4.4 x 2.9" / 144 x 110.5 x 74.8 mm|
|Weight||1.51 lb / 685 g (Body Only)|
|Package Weight||3.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.8 x 7.2 x 5.9"|
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera (Body Only)
- Canon LP-E6N Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1865mAh)
- Canon LC-E6 Charger for LP-E6 Battery Pack
- Canon Eyecup Eb
- Canon RF-3 Body Cap for Canon EOS Cameras
- EW-EOS6DMKII Wide Neck Strap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty