BlackMagic DaVinci Resolve Mini Panel
AED 8,898.75 AED 8,475.00
- 3 x High-Resolution Track Balls
- 12 Primary Correction-Control Knobs
- 18 Navigation and Transport Keys
- Dedicated Feature... Read More
The DaVinci Resolve Mini Panel from Blackmagic Design is a step-up in functionality from the Micro panel but without all the features of the Advanced panel. It is a portable control surface suitable for those that need to switch between editing and color grading. It can sit on your desktop, in a rack, or be bolted to a surface. As with the Micro panel, it features three high-resolution, weighted trackballs and 12 control knobs for accessing essential primary color-correction tools in the Resolve software. 18 dedicated keys on the right side also give you access to the most commonly used grading features and playback controls.
However, the Mini Panel also features two LCD screens that allow you to display menus or the parameters of the tools you are working with. Eight customizable soft knobs provide precise control and a quick reset by pushing the knob. Dedicated feature buttons allow you to change tools without needing to use the mouse. The Mini panel incorporates a USB Type-C and an Ethernet interface. It is compatible with Mac, Windows, and select Linux systems. You can power the panel via an AC power source, a 4-pin XLR connector, or PoE. For the panel to work with Resolve, your computer must be running DaVinci Resolve 14.3 or DaVinci Resolve Studio 14.3 or later. An included USB 3.0 Type-A to USB Type-C cable provides backward compatibility for systems that are limited to USB Type-A connectors.
Primary Correction Creative Control KnobsControl knobs are grouped into four sets of three knobs
- Y Lift Control: Adjust the contrast of the image in the darker areas, specifically in the Y (luminance) channel only. This adjustment allows for changing the black point without changing saturation.
- Y Gamma Control: Adjust the contrast of the image in the mid-tone areas, specifically in the Y (luminance) channel only. This control helps add depth and extra vibrancy to shots
- Y Gain: You can reduce hot spots or tweak the whites to define a look.
- Contrast Control: Increase contrast to make the blacks darker and the whites brighter, or decrease contrast to do the opposite.
- Pivot: Change the center of tonality about which dark and bright parts of the image are stretched or narrowed during a contrast adjustment.
- Mid-Tone Detail: Affect the contrast of regions of the image with high edge detail to increase or decrease the perception of image sharpness and definition. Often used for softening facial features making it popular for beauty shots.
- Color Boost Control: Raise the saturation in regions of the image with low saturation while leaving properly saturated areas alone. Also known as a vibrance operation, this is useful for adding color without over-saturating the image.
- Shadow Control: Selectively lighten or darken shadow detail without affecting your images mid-tones.
- Highlight Control: Enable retrieving blown-out highlight detail in high dynamic range media by lowering this parameter. This allows you to achieve a smooth blend between the retrieved highlights and unadjusted mid tones for a natural-looking image.
SaturationIncreases or decreases overall image saturation — you can turn your color image into a grayscale image with this control.
- Hue Control: Rotates all hues of the image around 360° of the color wheel. The default setting is 50, which retains the original distribution of hues.
- Luminance Mix Control: Controls the balance between the YRGB adjustments and Y only adjustments made using the Y channel lift, gamma, and gain controls.
It's always easy to shop for Computer Video Hardware at Digi Tech Trading LLC because you can browse by best sellers, brand, price range, customer rating, or special offers. And you can take advantage of free shipping within UAE. Digi Tech Trading LLC BlackMagic DaVinci Resolve Mini Panel - your trusted source of filmmaking equipments
Write Your Own Review
Blackmagic Design DV/RES/BBPNLMINI Specs
Minimum Requirements Software
DaVinci Resolve 14.3 or DaVinci Resolve Studio 14.3 or Later
Blackmagic Design Desktop 10.4.1
macOS/OS X: 10.10.5 Yosemite or Later
Windows: 8.1 Pro 64-bit or Later
Linux: CentOS 6.4, Red Hat Enterprise 6.8 and 7.3
RAM: 8 GB min, 16 GB Recommended (16/32 GB Linux)
Material of Construction Die-Cast and Machined Aluminum LCD Screen 2 x 5" LCD Screens Interface USB 3.0 Type-C
Power 4-Pin XLR
Package Weight 23 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 22.3 x 20.8 x 10.9"
- Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Mini Panel
- USB 3.0 Type-A to Type-C Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Not in the Box
- Essential Power Accessories (Not Included)