Continuing the proven Ki Pro lineup, the portable AJA Ki Pro GO provides up to four channels of simultaneous HD/SD recording plus one backup to widely available USB drives. This rack-mountable unit's four 3G-SDI and four HDMI inputs record up to 1080p60 video. The inputs are genlock-free, suiting them for use with a variety of SDI, DSLR, mirrorless, and HDMI cameras. Firmware update v1.5 offers timecode via SDI input with support for both time-of-day and timecode values. This update also improves overall stability, removes the 240-minute recording limit, and enables user-selectable primary and backup recording destinations.
This versatile recorder enables you to choose independent profiles including up to 15 Mb/s bit rates and 8- or 10-bit color for each channel. H.264 video is recorded to an MP4 container. Assign up to four inputs to the four recording channels with additional redundant recording for backup, or utilize the fifth USB port on the rear for a collection of backup recordings to a USB drive simultaneously. All the recording slots provide USB 2.0 to USB 3.1 Gen 2 compatibility, a 5V, 1A maximum current, and FAT16/32/exFAT compatibility.
Assign embedded 2-channel audio or balanced XLR-input analog audio to any of the recording channels. Multichannel matrix monitoring during recording is provided for viewing your multicamera images on the integrated 1280 x 720 screen or an external screen via the HDMI and SDI monitor outputs. Two redundant 4-pin XLR inputs secure against accidental power loss or the failure of one power input during your live event. For remote truck or machine room use, remote control is available using a LAN Ethernet connection and any Web browser on any OS. An integrated handle can be used to carry the Ki Pro GO as a portable unit.
- Multichannel H.264 recording
- Up to 15 Mb/s bit rates and 8- or 10-bit color for each channel
- Four USB recording media ports, compatible with off-the-shelf USB 3.2 Gen 1 media
- Redundant recording to user-selectable channels with firmware update v1.5
- Genlock-free inputs
- Four 3G-SDI inputs
- Four 3G-SDI outputs
- One 3G-SDI monitoring output
- Four HDMI inputs
- One HDMI monitoring output
- HDMI multichannel matrix monitoring
- Single-channel H.264 playback
- Selectable VBR recording settings
- Support for RP-188 timecode inputs on SDI with firmware v1.5
- Timecode values
- Time of day
- Balanced XLR analog audio inputs, mic/line/48V switchable
- 2-channel embedded audio per video input
- Easy-to-use Web UI, compatible with standard Web browsers
- Front-panel button controls with integrated HD resolution screen
- Stand-alone operation