Deity Microphones HD-TX Plug-On Transmitter with Built-In Recorder (2.4 GHz)
- For Deity Connect Wireless Systems
- Records 24-Bit / 48 kHz WAV to MicroSD
- 3-Pin XLR and Locking 3.5mm Inputs
- Provides Phantom Power and Plug-In Power
- 3.5mm Headphone Output
- Transmits or Records
- Analog Limiter and Low-Cut Filter
- Adjustable High-Frequency Boost
- Selectable/Auto Transmitting Power
- USB-Rechargeable 10-Hour Battery
The Deity Microphones HD-TX is a plug-on transmitter with a built-in recorder that allows you to record a wired microphone or wirelessly transmit it while monitoring the signal in real-time. Featuring an XLR mic input with phantom power and a locking 3.5mm mic/line input with plug-in power, the HD-TX can accommodate a variety of sources.
As a transmitter, it provides secure 2.4 GHz encrypted signal compatible with Deity Connect wireless systems. With selectable RF output power and advanced frequency hopping, the HD-TX is capable of reliable transmission in indoor or outdoor environments.
Instead of transmitting to a receiver, the HD-TX can record 24-bit / 48 kHz WAV files to a separately available microSD card. The 3.5mm headphone port lets you listen to the playback of recorded files for easy quality checks.
As a transmitter or recorder, the HD-TX offers hours of operating time via its internal USB-rechargeable lithium battery. Plus, its analog limiter, selectable low-cut filter, and adjustable high-frequency boost ensure clear, intelligible audio quality.
- Transmits to a Deity Connect receiver or records to a microSD card (receiver and media card available separately)
- 2.4 GHz encrypted transmission with advanced frequency hopping and bidirectional linking
- Selectable RF output power of 10mW, 25mW, 50mW, 100mW, or automatic
- Guard rail analog limiter
- 75/150 Hz low-cut filters
- Adjustable high-frequency boost (7 to 20 kHz in +1 dB steps)
- Records 24-bit / 48 kHz WAV files
- Balanced 3-pin XLR input with 48V phantom power
- Locking 3.5mm TRS mic/line input with 3V plug-in power
- 1.3" OLED display
- Selectable screen and button lock (manual or automatic)
- Up to 10 hours of battery life at 100mW RF power
- Recharges via USB Type-C connection (charging cable included)
- 90-minute recharge time via USB QuickCharge 2.0 / 3.0
- Approximately eight hours of recording time via an 8GB microSD card (available separately)
- 3.5mm headphone jack for real-time monitoring or listening to playback
- Firmware updatable
- Includes holster with belt clip
- The HD-TX's built-in battery eliminates the fear of sudden power failure from a battery door being opened or the use of mislabeled batteries.
- The HD-TX can predict the internal lithium battery’s power depletion curve so it knows when the battery is about to die, automatically saving the current recording before powering down the unit.
- If the power button is pressed in the middle of a recording, the HD-TX will stop the recording, save the file to the microSD card, then power down. Use the HD-TX screen and button lock to prevent even that from happening.
Onboard File Management
- The HD-TX allows you to play files, rename them, and delete takes.
- File names are determined by the user ID assigned to the HD-TX. So, if multiple units are being used, file management in post production will be easier to keep organized.
- Card Type: microSD
- Maximum Card Size: 128GB
- Card Format: FAT32 or exFAT
- Maximum File Size: 2GB (automatically keeps recording and creates new file)
- File Type: 24-bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM WAV
Deity Microphones HD-TX SpecsSystem
Wireless Transmission Digital 2.4 GHz Max Operating Range 328.1' / 100 m Sample Rate/Resolution 48 kHz / 24-Bit Latency 19 to 40 ms (Selectable) Encryption YesTransmitter Form Factor Plug-On RF Output Power 10 / 25 / 50 / 100 mW (Switchable) Audio I/O 1 x XLR 3-Pin Female Balanced Input (Lockable)
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Female Unbalanced Input (Lockable)
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Female Unbalanced Output
Phantom Power +48 V Plug-In Power 3 V Pad None Muting Mute Switch Gain Range -12 to +36 dB Signal Processing High-Pass Filter:
Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz Sync Method Manual Antenna 1 x 1/4 Wave Internal, Fixed Power Requirements Battery or Bus Power (USB) Battery Type 1 x Built-In Rechargeable (Included) Internal Battery Capacity 2600 mAh Battery Charging Time 90 Minutes Approx. Battery Life High:
USB/Lightning Connectivity 1 x USB Type-C (Bus Power, Charging) Display & Indicators 1 x LED (Mute, Power)
1 x OLED
Operating Temperature 14 to 113°F / -10 to 45°C Dimensions 1.7 x 4.4 x 1.7" / 42.5 x 112.3 x 42.5 mm Weight 7.8 oz / 220 gPackaging Info Package Weight 0.95 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 8 x 5.1 x 2"
- Deity Microphones HD-TX Plug-On Transmitter with Built-In Recorder (2.4 GHz)
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A Charging Cable
- Holster with Belt Clip
- Limited 2-Year Warranty